June 7, 2012

Color Testing

I've been trying to get better at picking my colors for work. I'm still testing out some different palettes. Here are some color tests.





I'm doing this because in the somewhat near future, I'll be doing some more comics that will be in color. I need to practice now! I found this online too, and it's just nuts! It's the color scripts from the Incredibles!


It's the color breakdown from every scene in the movie! Ahh! So cool and good to reference. :D

Sorry for no post this past monday. Things have been a little crazy around here lately. I've been packing up and getting rid of a bunch of stuff. I hate moving, but at least this time I'll have little to nothing to take with me!

Heroes con is only a few weeks away now! I can't wait to see everybody and catch up! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: