April 23, 2012

Keep on keeping on 2!

Lately, I've just been trying to keep my head down and focus. I'm adjusting to being back in school and it's weird because now when I think I finally have it seems the quarter at it's midpoint. Jeez where does the time go!

I was both happy and sad to see that Ohba and Obata ended their series Bakuman this week in Shonen Jump. It was a good comic but I'm happy they ended it and didn't drag it out forever. If you haven't read it go check it out!

Also, I've been reading a bunch of horror manga lately. Junji Ito to be specific! I thought Gyo was messed up, but then I was recommended to read Glyceride and changed my vote. That is hands down one story that I felt ill after reading. Creepy stuff, but really getting me in the mood for some stories! Anywho here are some sketches:



These are just some doodles, I'm gonna use on my website. I'm gonna try and have it ready before the summer. It's not going to be anything crazy. Just a simple site, but I haven't changed it in awhile and it's pretty out of date!

Along with school I've been juggling a couple of projects! I'll be able to talk about one within the next couple of weeks I hope! :D

Hope everyone is getting their Spring weather! Have a great week y'all!


No comments: