April 2, 2012

ECCC was amazing!

Here's a panel I'm working on right now.

And a WIP page in the current chunk of pages I'm inking!


Also, Emerald City Comic Con was amazing! I think it's been one of my better shows to date! I know my book The Return of King Doug came out about two years ago but I sold out of the books I brought with me, which was a great surprise! Thanks to everybody that came by and showed some love. 

Also my monster I had draping over my table with free comics in it's mouth was a great hit! I'm definitely gonna make it a staple and bring it to ever show I go to from now on with new free little comics!

Here's a photo courtesy of Erika Moen and her husband Matt reaching into the mouth for a free comic.


It was great to catch up with a lot of people and meet a ton of new ones as well! Overall an amazing convention experience. If you're curious about the show, I cannot stress how much of a good time it is. 

I took the redeye flight from Seattle back to Atlanta and arrived at 7am this morning. I went straight to school and back to class! It's weird being back home after being out in Portland for the last few months. I'm a little sad but also happy. I was welcomed by the warm rays of sunshine in the South that I forgot how much I missed! :D 

Nothin' like coming home to 85 degree weather! And since I'm still on my post con hype mode, it's time to get back to work! 

Have a great week y'all!

No comments: