March 12, 2012

Spring is coming!

Spring is definitely close! At least I hope so! It's been pretty nice here in Portland the last week with sunshine! It's getting me pumped to return to Atlanta next month after ECCC and get greeted by the warm weather of the South!

Here's an illustration I did for fun. I dunno what it's for but yeah!


I started getting back on the late nite schedule which means work is getting done! I dunno why, but I seem to get SOOOO MUCH more work done when everyone else is asleep. 

Also, some sad news was that Moebius (Jean Giraud) passed away this weekend! Damn he's gonna be missed. Watched the Fifth Element again this weekend and that movie so good!

Here are a couple great write ups about Moebius. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

PS. Been listening to some Kpop more than usual lately. :P Here's my current guilty pleasure/pump up jam! Catchy as hell, and what's cooler than a black pyramid! 








No comments: