March 26, 2012

Only a week left!

Here's some sketches I did just for fun!

I watched the movie Idiocracy not too long ago and wanted to draw the guy from the Costco scene! Go watch that movie if you haven't already! "Welcome to Costco, I love you..."


I kinda dig the weird pixelation on the witch lady!

Also here's a WIP sketch of some of my favorite characters on bikes!
Kaneda, Judge Dredd, and Ghost Rider are seen right now, but there will be at least one more by the time I finish!


I went and saw the Hunger Games in theaters this week. I enjoyed it quite a bit! Well there's only a few more days until I head up to Seattle for ECCC! Again if you are in the area you should come out to the show. I'll be sitting with Periscope studio at booth 222! 

This is also my last week in Portland, as I'm returning home immediately after Emerald City and go straight to class. I'm a little bummed about leaving but my time here has been great! :D I've met a lot of great people that I can now call my friends, and I can honestly say leaving home even for just a short while over these last few months has made me grow in different ways. I've got a lot of great memories to take home with me!

In a closing note, my buddy Joey Weiser sent me this link and I am so hyped about this! Aahh!


It's gonna be the ultimate Super Sentai/Kamen Rider crossover!

Have a great week y'all! 

No comments: