March 8, 2012

Not moving from my table!

So I've finally gotten back into the groove of working from home! It was tough at the start of this week getting into a good flow, since I was so used to having the luxury with the internship of separating where I work from where I sleep.

That said, I'm in a good headspace now and plowing through stuff! It's always nice when you get pumped back up again with something you're working on! I was thinking about trying to finish up another mini comic for ECCC, but hell, I'd rather just work on my books! Sorry if that bums you out, but I'll still have stuff to show!

Here's some in progress pages!



Again, I'm using Manga Studio, and love that program! I can't believe how well it works and fast things can get done in it! I'm still using photoshop for little things, but overall I think this is the best working method for me!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: