February 16, 2012

Yep, Thursday.

First off, some more stuff that I'm working on digitally!





I went to comic shop yesterday and picked up a few gems! First is Glory by Joe Keatinge and Ross Campbell! It's part of the new Extreme revamp from Image. Crazy good stuff, so get get dat! Also I picked up the new BPRD Hell on Earth mini with James Harren on the art, and he blew it out of the water! Damn. Probably one of the prettiest comics I've seen in a while!


Also here's a badass video of Moebius and Hugo Pratt showing how they can lay it down on giant paper and not lose anything by working huge.


Wish I had more to say for today, but at least I'm staying busy with stuff! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

And if you are in the Portland Area go check out the Adam Warrock show tomorrow at Mt. Tabor! And buy his new album on Bandcamp

No comments: