February 2, 2012

New Minis are coming to ECCC!

First off, here's another preview of a pencil page I'm working on!



So I've been doing these faces/head exercises for a while, and thought it would be a nice sketchbook mini comic to make, SO THAT'S WHAT IMMA DO! They'll be probably 40pp of it and I'll have it at ECCC in Seattle at the end of next month! They be cheap don't worry, since y'know it's not comics, and I'd feel like a super jerk to charge out the booty for it.

Here's something new! I wanted to start sketching the heads digitally now, and stay looser, and also I can do a little gif animated version to show the steps at which I made it! Enjoy!



Also, more comics about clowns are coming! I'm gonna have a new mini comic debuting at Emerald City, called The Book of Clowns which is gonna be a collection of short clown stories. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get rid of that fear of clowns and start to feel warm around them...maybe?

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: