February 23, 2012

I wanna be the very best...

Hey here's a Pokemon pinup done in Manga studio! I'll color it soon!


So, I'm also prepping for the convention season since I start with Emerald City Comic con at the end of March in Seattle! Here's what I'm working on so far for the setup. I found this cardboard laying around Periscope studio, so I cut it up and started penciling in some ideas. It might be rough to see.


To clarify, I'm gonna paint the cardboard and set it up like a trifold, similar to a science fair board and present my comics and minis for the shows this year with this! Here's a sketched out idea of what I'm hoping the setup might look like so y'all can know which table is mine!

And I forgot to write on here, but that face in the middle will have a cutout hole so you can reach in and grab some free comics! They'll be little comics for anyone and everyone! :D

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tally said...

This is so clever and awesome!