January 9, 2012

Staying Busy

Sketchbook stuff!



I'm feeling like things are starting to pull together. I'm starting to prep for Emerald City Comic Con at the end of March and should have the new website up and running before then, so be on the lookout!
Also it feels good to be back in the inking process. I've penciled a bunch and am gonna start plowing through them over the next two months. I'll post up some non-spoiler panels!

Also if you didn't know already, I'm a Super Sentai fan(power rangers). I've loved this stuff since I was a kid. And I saw these images online the other day! I'm pumped that the new show for this next year is Gobusters! They are a team of three with sidekick machines, and theses machines will turn into the heads for their mechs! CANNOT WAIT! 



1 comment:

Rashad said...

oh yeah! can't wait to watch this. just started power rangers samurai. friggin loved jungle fury.