January 26, 2012

The season is almost upon us!

Here's a digital sketch in Manga Studio of a pencil page from ********! 


And here's a beginning rough for a drawing I'm gonna finish up later. If you can guess what it's a picture of kudos to you, but to be fair, it's still pretty rough around the edges.


Also, just got some good news the other day that I'll be doing a short for something I'm a huge fan of, and can't wait to talk more about that later! Also, setting up new layouts for the con season. Here's a loose sketch of what I'm thinking this year! Hopefully I'll have this ready for Emerald City Comic Con in 2 months in Seattle!

And here's some little doodles of "bros" I'm trying to nail down for a story from my sketchbook. Hope y'all have a great weekend!


and donate and get some awesome stuff! If you're a fan of Johnny Wander or Gunshow like I am then go get some goodness! 

No comments: