January 30, 2012

20 minute sketches!

I've been trying to play more and more with working digitally, and have to say it's quite enjoyable. Someday I would like to move over and do more projects all digitally, but right now I still have a lot more fun and am happier with doing inking traditionally. But here are some 20 minute digital sketches in Manga Studio!




This weekend was pretty productive as well! I've been tinkering around with my new website, and am getting closer and closer to having it ready to launch! I'm pretty pumped about the new layout, now I just gotta get things working right! 

Also, I've been working on something special for y'all which will probably come to fruition by the summer! More details on that soon! 

And I went over to a bud's house and saw the new Tim and Eric Billion Dollar$ Movie, and if you are a fan of their show, I don't think you'll be disappointed! Here's the trailer!



Hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great week!

No comments: