November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Non Spoiler Megagogo!

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Here are some non spoiler Megagogo panels for you to enjoy!



Also, I've been really digging Shigeru Mizuki and Go Nagai stuff lately. Here are some of their work if you're not familiar with them.

Shigeru Mizuki did some crazy anatomical illustrations of Yokai!





This stuff is soooo sooo good! And here's some Go Nagai stuff. I really love him personally because he drew Mazinger!




I've been in Portland for a few days now and it's been really great! Still getting used to the weather since it's quite a change from the South, but overall been an exciting time! Everyone is super welcoming, and I think I'm starting to feel like it's not a vacation anymore but that I am settling in for awhile now. Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!

No comments: