June 6, 2011

Heroes Con 2011 Wrapup!

Heroes Con 2011 was a blast! I love that show! Big thanks to Rico Renzi for letting me table this year! I met a bunch of great people and saw other wonderful people that I only get to at cons, so it was an overall great weekend! Here are some photos of sketches from the show! Enjoy!



These were some sketch for a Harry Potter and Miyazaki sketchbooks. And the others are some lil 4"x6" drawings for fun!

















When I had some free time, I was sketching some clown characters for some more clown comics! Those will be updating soon, so get ready! Also I love Kamen Rider, so I was playing around with the idea of Kamen Cowboys! I dunno, it's silly but I love those shows.

Here's a quick glance at what I picked up/traded for at the show!














And finally I was sharing a room with Rich Tommaso, Joey Weiser, Robert Newsome, Drew Weing and Patrick Dean! Here's me acting stoopid with them.



Anyways, that's it! Twas a great show!

3 comments:

Tally said...

Omigosh, the Voldemort and Spirited Away con sketches are AWESOME!

Jackie Lewis said...

Oh, man, Hunter! I saw that Voldemort irl, and I was so sad that I couldn't take rip it out of the sketchbook and take it home with me!

Wook Jin Clark said...

Thanks y'all!