May 2, 2011

Yay Friends!

Fluke 2011 was awesome! I think this was the best year by far. Go check out the writeup from a bunch of peeps over at ROBOT6! Robert and Patrick did a kickass job and made the whole event super sweet! If you are a cartoonist in the South, y'all should be going to this show!

Twas a weekend of seeing friendly faces and good times. I always enjoy it because I get my giggles out every year. Speakin of friends check out how weird these are in comparison. One picture is from FLUKE 2011, and the other is from SDCC 2007. I've known Chris Schweizer (Crogan Adventures) for almost five years now. It feels weird, but he's an amazing cartoonist, and if you don't know who he is, you should feel like a dumbass. So yeah, check him out y'all.


 From FLUKE 2011 in Athens, Ga. Photo from Dustin Harbin.
From SDCC 2007. Jeez I guess we look different? Haha, yeah but while it looks like there's distaste on my face, I only have respect for Chris!
















And here's some more sketches, with a 1 minute pen comic of Chris. CH'YEAH! (click to make it get bigger!)

1 comment:

Jonas said...

Why are you hanging out with Josh Groban in that bottom pic?